This year's list is no different and a few of them really jumped out at me:
- Andre the Giant, River Phoenix, Frank Zappa, Arthur Ashe and the Commodore 64 have always been dead.
- There have nearly always been at least two women on the Supreme Court, and women have always commanded U.S. Navy ships.
- As they’ve grown up on websites and cell phones, adult experts have constantly fretted about their alleged deficits of empathy and concentration.
- Amazon has never been just a river in South America.
- Grown-ups have always been arguing about health care policy.
- Russian courts have always had juries.
- They’ve always wanted to be like Shaq or Kobe: Michael Who?