Monday, January 7, 2008

NBC Training Recommendations For Security Personnel (OSHA)

While it has little to do with Intelligence, I really like the way OSHA has laid out its recommendations in its new pub on "Preparing And Protecting Security Personnel In An Emergency" (download full text here). Depending on what you expect your security personnel to be able to do in a nuclear, biological or chemical emergency, they have flowcharted the right job description and training for you. The image below is taken from the document (click on it it to get a bigger version):


I also used a new service called Clip2Net to get the image inserted into the blog. It was not as easy as I had hoped but it seems to be a better solution than what I have been doing (uploading images from my computer).

No comments: